In three months I will be turning 32. I always have a long list of new things I want to try such as natural remedies and beauty treatments, making more food items at home instead of buying them, and making more natural products to use in my home. So I thought I would choose 32 of those things and make it my goal to complete all 32 of them before my 32nd birthday in 3 months! I’ll do an update each month and share my progress. Here’s my list:
For health and beauty:
1. Start each day with lemon water.
2. Give myself an herbal steam facial.
3. Take my CLO Daily.
4. Make some Echinacea Tincture.
5. Oil Pull or swish with clove/tea tree oil daily.
6. Make my own toothpaste.
7. Treat myself to a mocha-frappuccino face mask.
8. Cut down on refined sugar.
9. Make this calendula salve.
10. Make my own facial clay mask.
11. Try this Kudzu-Apple Juice as a cold remedy for the kids.
12. Make 3-in-1 Healing Balm (from Herbal Nurturing eBook)
To eat or drink:
13. Make Water Kefir. (I won some water kefir grains–thanks Crunchy Betty!–and have got them started already–that’s them in the picture above.)
14. Make some herb-infused honey.
15. Make Chai Concentrate. (I’ve been buying a powdered version at Trader Joe’s but want something better for me that I can make myself.)
16. Make my own vanilla extract. (Maybe I can even use this for Christmas gifts if I get started soon!)
17. Make Four Thieves Vinegar.
18. Plant some garlic.
19. Make some peanut butter.
20. Make this ricotta.
21. Bake some bread.
22. Make my own “Larabars” (from the Healthy Snacks to Go eBook.)
For the home:
23. Make this hand soap. (Just add 1-2 T. castille soap in your soap dispenser with water.)
24. Make Beeswax Wood Polish.
25. Make this tub scrub…and then use it.
26. Make this homemade air freshener.
27. Replant some succulents.
28. Make herbal fire starters and enjoy lots of cozy fires on cold winter nights.
29. “Spring” clean my mattress.
30. Remember to use my reusable produce bags!
So, what do you think? Can I do it all? It’s a little overwhelming now that I look at it, but I’m so excited to try all these! Wish me luck!
I’m sharing this post over at A Delightful Home’s Your Green Resource link-up. Come by to see all kinds of great ideas!