Last year I had the privilege of testing recipes for a salad cookbook from Kimberly Harris of The Nourishing Gourmet. The best part was, I got all kinds of new salad recipes and they were all delicious!
When she released her ebook, Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons I purchased a copy so I could enjoy all the other recipes that I hadn’t had a chance to test.
I’ve loved having such a wide variety of salads to try. Recipes in the book include:
- Classics, such as Taco Salad and Caesar Salad;
- a wide variety of Green Salads, like Strawberry and Goat Cheese Salad, perfect for the summer;
- Grain, Potato, and Legume Salads, including my favorite, Tangy Otsu Noodle Salad;
- Vegetable Side Salads, such as the Fennel and Bacon Salad;
- Lettuce Wraps, including Soy and Sesame Chicken Wraps;
- and Fruit Salads, like the Cinnamon Vanilla Yogurt Fruit Salad, which makes a great dessert!
All in all, there are over 45 different salad recipes and 10 dressing recipes. I love having lots of inspiration for salads throughout the year with fresh, nourishing ingredients.
Or, you can win a copy of the ebook! Just leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite type of salad. This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Amy!
Giveaway closes on Friday, February 24th at 9pm PST.
And also, I started a Facebook page for More Than Mundane, so be sure to “like” it so that you can keep up with me over there too!