I’m changing it up a bit and using categories (Family, Home, Personal) for my monthly goals, similar to Emily at Live Renewed.
- Schedule one fun family outing/activity each weekend.
- Plan a fun mama/daughter date with Charlotte.
Organizing: I’m going to do Project: Simplify 2012 with Simple Mom, which will focus on decluttering 4 areas (Kids’ Stuff; Kitchen/Pantry; Closets, Countertops, and Drawers; and Choice) throughout the month of March.
Make & Do:
- Ginger and Coconut Oil Sugar Body Scrub
- Do something with the old windows I found. I’m thinking this upcycled window chalkboard or this photo frame, or putting some fabric/paper behind the glass and adding some lettering, like this window to outdoor wall art.
- Book: Well…turns out I never even started the book I picked out for February, so I’m going to make it happen this month for sure! So…the plan for this month is to read The Dirty Life: A Memoir of Farming, Food, and Love by Kristin Kimball.
- Word/Verse: Trust. Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.”
- Healthy Living Goal: Do a Spring Cleanse. Last year I participated in Lisa Byrne’s Cleanse Your Life course, so I’m going to revisit that and do a 5 day whole body cleanse.
- Fun: Choose the date and plan for my first cookbook club party.
How about you…do you have any fun projects, plans, or goals for March?
Linked up at Simply Rebekah.I used affiliate links in this post.