March seemed to fly by for me. We were all sick for a couple weeks, so that made it so I didn’t get as much done as I wanted, but for the most part I did pretty well on my March goals. Here’s a recap:
Family: I met my family goal of doing a fun outing/activity each weekend (even when we were sick!) And my goal of going on a mama/daughter date with Charlotte–we got some yummy gelato as an after school treat one day.
Home: Project: Simplify 2012 is one of the things that never got fully accomplished. I did the first week of decluttering kids’ stuff and then the sickness came and I never finished the rest of them.
Make & Do: I loved the Ginger and Coconut Oil Sugar Body Scrub–making scrubs is always an easy one for me to check off the list. But I never did get around to doing anything with the old windows.
Personal: I really enjoyed reading The Dirty Life: A Memoir of Farming, Food, and Love by Kristin Kimball. Once I picked it up, I sped right through it.
As for my Spring cleanse, I’m actually in the middle of it right now…so I technically didn’t meet this goal in March, but I’m doing it now!
I do still need to set the date for our cookbook club party. I did manage to try out lots of recipes from our chosen cookbook though! We’re using Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes.
And here are my goals for April:
- Continue with our weekend outings/activities. We had so much fun last month! We went to the aquarium, rode trains, went strawberry picking, and had some fun at the park.
- Write our sponsored child.
- Finish the decluttering that I started last month. Specifically these areas: paper clutter and countertops.
- Clean up the back patio so we can start enjoying some of our meals outside now that the weather is so nice and it’s staying lighter out later.
Make & Do:
- Book: I’m having a hard time deciding…I have several books that I’m in the middle of right now, so it might just be a good plan to finish all of those up.
- Fun: Go out with the girls! I need a girls night and I already have one planned, so I know I’m going to meet this goal. Plus, I still need to schedule the cookbook club party so I’m keeping that one on the list.
That’s all for now. Any fun goals on your list for this month?I used affiliate links in this post.
Linked up at Simply Rebekah.