This post is part of a 31 day series.
Living a life of gratitude, having a positive mindset, making time for the things that matter to us are all ways of finding meaning in the mundane. However, I must be intentional about making space for these things in my life.
Some ways to make space for the meaningful:
- This Fall I’m participating in Inspired to Action’s Hello Mornings and have found that it makes such a difference in my day to start things off right. But if you’re in a season of life where getting up before your kids is not a possibility, then try some of these 11 strategies for a morning routine (when you can NOT wake up before the kids).
- I also love this idea of taking time to make time.
- Fill your time only with things that are meaningful to you. It’s okay to say no.
- Steal the time you need amidst the mundane tasks of your day to do what your passion is. Lisa-Jo Baker is writing a 31 days series: 31 days to write your story and this post was such an encouragement for me to steal the time to do what I love.
- And when you’re just having one of those days…here’s how to mend a broken day.
How do you make space for the meaningful in your life?