After hearing Mandi at Green Your Way and Tsh from Simple Mom share about their apple cider vinegar drinks, I had to try it out for myself. I have heard of the many health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but just couldn’t stomach it on it’s own.
Apple cider vinegar boasts the following health benefits:
- detoxes the body
- aids in weight loss
- helps clear sinus infections
- eases sore throats
- fights allergies
- strengthens immune system
- helps reduce heartburn
If you’re looking for a way to add apple cider vinegar to your day, drink more water, or kick your soda habit, you have to try this drink! It’s my new favorite treat and it’s super easy to make. Here’s how I make mine:
Sparkling Apple Cider Vinegar Water
- Sparkling Water (you can use plain water too)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure you get raw ACV with the “mother” in it, to get the maximum health benefits).
- Liquid Stevia (I use NuNaturals Nustevia Clear Stevia)
- Squeeze of lemon or lime (optional)
1. Fill a glass with ice and sparkling water.
2. Add 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar (adjust according to taste preference)
3. Add 5-8 drops liquid Stevia (adjust according to sweetness desired)
4.You can also add in a squeeze of lemon or lime if desired.
5. Stir and enjoy!
I’ve found this drink helps me drink more water throughout the day and is a fun switch from regular water. Also, I love fizzy drinks, and this is so much better for you than drinking soda!
**This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of my links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting More Than Mundane!