It’s my birthday this weekend so I thought it would be fun to have a little giveaway!
I’m giving away a doTERRA Essential Oil Intro Kit! The kit includes 5ml bottles of lemon, peppermint, and lavender and is valued at $26.67. The doTERRA Intro Kit is great for getting started with essential oils and contains 3 of my favorite essential oils.
Here are some of the ways I use lemon, peppermint, and lavender:
- Add a few drops to the dishwasher for spot-free sparkling clean dishes.
- Use as a “goo-be-gone” alternative.
- Add to your homemade cleaners for a fresh, clean scent with extra cleaning power.
- Use to make lemon-lime sugar scrub.
- For green cleaning.
- Dilute several drops with a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or olive oil) and rub on your stomach to help with gas, tummy aches, indigestion, etc.
- Diffuse to improve alertness and concentration.
- Make a refreshing peppermint foot scrub.
- Repel insects and rodents.
- Add a drop or two to water and swish in your mouth to freshen breath.
- Make a linen/room spray by adding 10-15 drops of lavender to a small bottle of water.
- Use to help you sleep.
- Make lavender vanilla sugar scrub.
- Apply a drop to burns and cuts to heal.
- Diffuse to help calm and relax.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to U.S. and Canada residents, 18 years of age and older, only. Giveaway will end on Sunday, Jan. 20 at midnight (PST). I hope you win!