Just a reminder–today is the LAST DAY to get your Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle. I’m loving all the fun freebies I’ve gotten so far. Yesterday my yogurt starter arrived from Cultures for Health, and I got my Redmond Trading bundle! It was a good mail day.
I’m also loving my Fit2B subscription so far, and of course, having fun downloading the eBooks and trying to decide which one I want to read first!
Last chance to grab your eBook bundle! Sale ends tonight!
I know you’ve been hearing from me all week about The Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle , so I won’t get into all the details, but just to recap:
- 97 eBooks and eResources, all geared towards inspiring and equipping homemakers in their various roles.
- $640 value PLUS $140 in bonus offers, all for just $29.97!
- Sale ends tonight, Saturday May 4th, at 11:59 pm EST.
- This is a one-time only sale, and there will be no late sales offered. Once it’s finished, you won’t see this particular bundle back again.
If you already know you want the bundle and just needed the reminder, you can get yours now.
And some Weekend Links for your Reading Enjoyment:
- We are all artists :: Simple Mom
- Teaching Kids to Cook on Their Own (& Easy Nut Butter Cookies) :: A Delightful Home
- 6 Easy Ways to Conserve Water :: Live Renewed
- Triple Berry Cobbler (Paleo) :: Delighted Momma
- 7 Uses for Citrus Peels :: Heavy on Wholesome
Saying Good-Bye to Simple Homemade:
You may have heard that Simple Homemade is closing it’s doors. I’ve been blessed to be a contributor there, and have especially loved getting to be a part of such an amazing group of contributing writers. If you don’t already follow their blogs, be sure to check them all out. Their blogs are some of my favorites out there! Also, our editor Nicole just relaunched her blog and is doing an awesome giveaway, so make sure you stop by and enter to win.
- Nicole @ Gidget Goes Home
- Melissa @ Melissa Camara Wilkens
- Tiffany @ Mommy Goes Green
- Emily @ Live Renewed
- Stacy @ A Delightful Home
- Jess @ If Only They Would Nap
Leave a link in the comments to any posts you’ve enjoyed this week!